The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 5 pack of lures as a gift. Its called "5 pc. Classic Edition Kit"and it on page 238 of the BPS catalog.

Anyone ever use these or are they too new ?

They look great in the box.

Thanks !

·
Registered
526 Posts
Look Nice...

They look good Got-a-way...The finishes look nice...Their matte finish lures look nice too...Yo-Zuri did a lot of those last year...never saw one up close though...No more room in my crankbait box...You know how that gets...lol...I like the rough texture bodies that they and many other companies are using now...From the pics, I especially like "the looks" of the Sammy knock-off...But I am afraid that as a clone, it will not perform as well as the original Sammy, like so many other clones before it....The others look pretty good from the pics though...I think this is a new series for them so the jury may still be out as far as effectiveness...BPS has certainly grown over the years with their line of storebrand products....What will they do next ?...

mark D

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
Mark: if you were to throw your crank boxes overboard in the reservoir, you would bring the shorelevels down to emergency levels from the overflow! LOL.....

sorry, I didn't get back to you that night, I will try to call......

·
Registered
526 Posts
LOL

Yeah John, I know...Thats why i fish from Wide Jon boats lol... But it is getting way out of hand...I love it though...What can i say...

Yesterday, Ronnie and I did some damage up at Davis Sports too...Like i needed that...

I'll talk to ya soon...Maybe lunch next weds the 7th ?...My new years "re-resolution" to diet doesn't start until the 10 th...I have allowed myself a grace period...lol

Mark D

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I got a Bassmasters spinnerbait from a source in mid October and in limited use it seemed nice,ran true,good paint job but it was never in much danger of being bit so I will hold off judgement untill Spring.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts