The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Pitchin' Fool
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anyone of you guys are learning pitching and flipping, today's show featured premier powerfishing guys like Gary Klein and Davy Hite.

and Iaconelli's 1-2 punch of locating fish with a fast bait and then throwing a finesse, slow bait to the swirl is an invaluable lesson.

The Deltas, both Louisina and California, are both on my dream places where I'd like to fish.....

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I've seen it three times(counting today) Klein has me attention every time,sorry Mike I just sours me. It was good to see our "friend" Keyon Hill,BTW has the board heard from him?

·
Pitchin' Fool
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Iaconelli's antics maybe too much for some, but to me that was just youthful bravado . Its not different in what you see in the NBA or NFL with all the trash talk and the stupid dancing at......

kenyon was flipping a Zoom trick Worm in junebug/chartreuse.....LP's fave slider color....

Klein's line was 85 lb braid....LOL....

·
MIA
526 Posts
Watched it a few times myself. Got it on the VCR. As noted by Joe P., the pitching and flipping was great for someone (me) looking to learn the techniques for next season.
On another note, the guy I get a kick out of is Mark Menendez. Anyone who goes fishing with his dog for company is OK by me.

Rich

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
right Joe and the crap in the NFL like scoring while down by 45 is cause for a goofy dance and a L James dunk highlight when his team is down by 14 but I stilll don't like it. I didn't really care for all the coverage that barkley gets(notice his sposer scarf ?) how he was given permission to bring the dog is beyond me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.