The New York Bass Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
A Knight Without Armour
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend Bobby went to Mahopac at private launch McDonalds late Sunday morning, only to be greeted by a bicycle guy parking his car in such a way as to take up 2 truck/trailer spots. Now that`s pretty hard to do. So Bobby asked the guy to please move his car so other people could park their rigs there. The guy obliged but they got into a conversation about how few local lakes are open to bass boat fishing. Then Bobby asked him where he was going biking. Croton Falls Road says the guy. So he`s parking illegally, then biking on a narrow 2 lane road with cars zipping by at 60 mph. Brilliant!!!
After wasting a 1/2 hour with this dingbat, Bobby starts walking down to the ramp. He meets two guys who have just banged a pipe into the lake bed trying to make themselves a boat spot. Where is this PIPE?? Right dead center in the middle of a boat slip, sticking up about 10" above lake level. Boy will Kenny be pissed. Bobby thought they looked Russian, so he told these guys they were going to give Russians a bad name. (Bobby`s from Siberia ) They laughed & said don`t worry, we are Polish. I guess that explains it.
They welded a loop on the pipe to run their chain thru it. So now the poor guys who pay for that slip have a choce of scraping their hull across the chain or pretending that the pipe sticking up is really a new type of Power Pole. Should be a very interesting "TRIP" especially in the dark.
After they left, Bobby noticed the boat in the slip had an `13 registration sticker. These two jerk-offs don`t even know that if you're gonna screw around with a boat at least pick one that is not registered.
Last but not least another guy (not a Russian) moved Bobby's trailer while he was talking to the Russian so he could easily park his kayak. According to Bobby there is no way that anyone can wedge their rig in between previously parked boats & trailers like this moron who moved them over for a kayak.
So what do we do? I won`t tell you what I would do, because I don`t want to sound like a Reservoir guy. Best idea is to call Mike Avery over on the other side of the Hudson River, & tell him what someone did to you. He will take care of it. He knows a guy in Canarsie. He has helped me in the past with Hugefish4 who stole my Mahopac spots. Second option involves Jail time.( but.....) I`ve seen it all over the years, but it`s only getting worse. Maybe Oscawana.......................

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
That's freaking great. .
Next thing you know the Hasidic community is tournament bass fishing and parents are taking their kids to 5 star restaurants.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I don't think I could ever repay you....

For the great entertainment you always provide. You really are the funniest son of a bitch around.

Thank Paladin. Take a bow! :eek:wdown:

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
That's freaking great. .
Next thing you know the Hasidic community is tournament bass fishing and parents are taking their kids to 5 star restaurants.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
My kids love 5 star restaurants.... usually the chairs are extra padded so when they jump around they get extra height!!!!! LOL!!!

J.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.