The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two new seats with a center seat for sale. One seat has separation in one seam that is not noticeable unless you step there. These seats were only used on 5 trips and they were replaced by the company when the separation became apparent. The set retails for $379 and I thought they would be a bargain for $200 pick up or can be shipped with added cost. Hinges and stainless mounting screws included. They are large and comfortable and I am sure would make you happy at the price. PM me for any questions or you can call if interested, I would pm you the # or call you

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The seats were purchased from the boatseatstore and installed this spring. You can go on their site for all specs and descriptions. These come with L brackets which join the back and bottom into a one piece. They can be installed as one or as 2 piece with the bottom hinged for under seat access.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.