The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bass Pro Shops has agreed to be a sponsor at NYBASS!... What does this mean to us?... everytime you click the BPS link from nybass.com and buy something on their website, we'll get a small commission!... as stated before, we've drastically lowered the ad rates here so more members can help support the site; and added "affilliate" sponsors, like Bass Pro Shops, to help generate revenue for get-togethers and give-aways...

now, make sure you buy your hand-made baits from Micromunch Tackle first...they're putting a credit card option on their site so it will be easier than ever to buy their product...

and when you're cruising around long island, make sure you stop by Ronkonkoma Outfitters and buy some tackle from Frank and Tony.

but if you're going to order from BPS, go to NYBASS first please!...click the BPS link, then shop away!... The guys at BPS will now know a NYBASSer is shopping and kick us a little coin for the referral... this money will go exclusively back to our members for FREE STUFF like t-shirts, hats, baits etc!

so, thanks everyone for the support!...John and I appreciate it!

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
since I order a ton from BPS every year, I will make sure I only enter it through this site to help our cause!!!

Mike, you have been just incredible!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts