The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
VOODOO CHILE
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to keep three kids ages 10-1 (not mine thank goodness) busy during the day tomorrow. Has anyone ever been to the Aquarium during the winter months?
Looking to kill 2-3 hours, is there still plenty to do during the cold season?
Have never been there, just needed some local input.

Thanks...><>...HS

·
Pitchin' Fool
4,397 Posts
Winter's the best time to go...less crowded. Did the Aquarium last year at this time and the previous year in the summer.

Only difference this time of year, picture taking with a live seal outside is dependent on the weather. Last year, the goddamn seal was too cold to go out....LOL...

Another fun place to hang out with the kids is the LI Museum of Aviation. Lots of air history, plus the IMAX theatre. And right next door is the Children's Museum. Both places are in Garden City.

Have fun Paulie.....

joe

·
VOODOO CHILE
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Or one better Craig.......

earthworm77 said:
Paul, I've got a better idea, this one will likley put them to sleep.....just tune in to the Steelers! sorry!:D
I could tell them the story of the NY Rangers playoff history for the last 50 yrs or so and the next 2hrs and 58mins we could all enjoy the aquarium.Douche!
The Dolin D-bag teams are going nowhere but to the bank this season,Nice job;)

Geez,one bad season outta the last 25 and you jump all over my boys,You OK!!!

Give a ring sometime Bro...><>...HS

Thanks for the ideas Joe,I'll check into it online tonight.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Craig that just doesn't work like 1940 did. It had a great ring to it. It's good they finally won it all though. Take care.

Interested to see where you went to Paul. That children's museum is pretty cool even if you're not a kid. If you didn't do that, save it for another time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts