The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
"The only real question is who is the brains of these guys? Then the other question is who caught the most fish, Rich or Bob.? I`d guess one of each"

Depends on how you look at it, my partner picked a guy that's willing to do all the paperwork, send in the entries and checks, keep track of the finances, do the culling, do most of the practice by himself, make the travel reservations, purchase anything we may need for an upcoming tourny ( tackle, lures, lake map etc. ) and sit in the back of the boat watching his partner bail fish ( sometimes tough to do, in an early tourny I didn't get a line in the water for over 15 minutes because I was weighing and culling while he kept them coming in the boat. LOL ). SO, WHO IS THE SMART ONE. What do I get, a guy that stands in the front of the boat in any conditions that's a fish catching machine, a guy that I can trust and would never screw me over, a guy that can fix almost anything on the boat that stops working ( within reason ), and to fish with my son. Who catches the most fish, well Mike Avery would say that it's a total team effort so it doesn't matter and I agree BUT it's more fun if both guys are on them. This year we are about as close to even as you can get, both in size and numbers, a total team effort.

Just so you know, Bob hooked the 5.89 Largie and reeled it to the boat, I netted it. A TEAM effort. LOL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.