The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2021 GMC Sierra
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think....cough, cough......this Thursday....cough...will be a good day to call in sick....cough...I need a rest...and a walk around the outdoor show...see you all there..Mark

·
8,124 Posts
Mark,
I tried getting information online about the exhibitors but had no success. Do you know if Daiwa, Shimano, Berkley, Falcon, etc., will be attending the show ?

Thanks,
Ronnie

·
Outcast Tyrant
1,489 Posts
No info !!!

I received an advertisement in the mail and there is no info as to the Manufacturers that are to be there. I think they print this before they sell all the space they have!!!
I usually go every year and have a good time, it is never disapointing. Shimano, Daiwa, Berkley, St. Croix, Lowrance, G. Loomis, Rapala and many others that I don't remember are always there. It is worth the price of admission!!!
Just remember on Thursday and Friday the doors open at 1:00 PM and show is open until 9:30 PM. Have fun, I will probably be there on Saturday!!!

:D :cool: :D :cool:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Can someone post the address

I have never been to one of these shows and would like to attend. Can someone post an address and or Contact information.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I cant find out from that site the list of exhibitors to see if its worth the trip and the NJ traffic...I would love to go see the manufacturers if they are gonna be there...

Mike Delvisco, will Shimano definitely be there ?

Spending

Mark D

·
Registered
78 Posts
I know Shimano will not be there. They will be at Timonium show in MD.

I will also be at Timonium doing seminars all four days. Mike Iaconelli and Kurt Lytle also Friday thru Sunday.

www.fishingexpo.com

Mikeyd

·
Registered
526 Posts
Thanks Mike...You just saved me a trip and a whole lotta traffic...

Mark D

G

·
Timonium

The 20th Annual Fishing Expo & Boat Show will be held this Thursday through Sunday, January 8-11, 2004, at the Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium, Maryland. This year's show features an impressive array of fishing tackle including many specialty and hard to find items not found in the largest tackle shops. The Expo is also home to the East Coast's largest display of fishing boats (over 250 bass boats and 150 saltwater boats), seminars by some of the country's top fishermen including Mike Iaconelli (2003 B.A.S.S.Masters Classic Champion), Curt Lytle (5th Place 2003 B.A.S.S.Masters Classic), Dr. Jim Wright (Host of cable TV's Saltwater Fishing with Dr. Jim), Bill Burton, Blair Wiggins (Host of OLN's Addictive Fishing TV show) and more than 20 other national and local fishing experts. A new addition for 2004 is "The Shallow Water Experience" in a separate building - The Exhibition Hall. This new addition features some of the top shallow water fishermen in the country and includes a special "Flats Class" educational program. Adult admission is $8.00, $4.00 for ages 10-14 and kids under 10 are FREE. See our website www.fishingexpo.com for a complete list of seminars, times and other information

·
Wishin' I'm Fishin'
18,645 Posts
I am going to Timonium on Saturday witha buddy from NJ...I hope to see you there MikeyD.....Anyone else going to be there??

·
8,124 Posts
Guys

Did anyone attend the Raritan show yet ?
If so, how was it and who was there ?

Thanks,
Ronnie

·
Banned
5,446 Posts
I might go on Sunday! If I do I'll report back on it.

·
Wishin' I'm Fishin'
18,645 Posts
Saturday, at Timonium....

I will be there....
Green and white Yamamoto [zig-zag style ] hat.
Plaid shirt...
Moustaiche, dark hair....
Wild deranged look in eyes....{LOL}
Hope to see some of you all there.:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts