The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Your asking a bit much from long island in august....Ronkonkoma has 2 docks to fish, & both are floating docks..Ronk.in august is all about using your graph...Your better off driveing an hr. North..

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just wanted to see how it is in long island as I'm going that direction for a job tomorrow.. I have a few hrs to kill and looking for some action..never fishes off a boat in long island except blydenburgh. just wanted to see what's out there.. thanks for the info though

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my mini report

so I got my portaboat on to ronkonkoma on Sunday.. out to the water @ 730am.. nice peaceful and calm.. cloudy and greenish water.. 75 degree temps..

unfortunately.. nothing.. I had a few bites but nothing concrete. all bites in 12 feet of water.. but no actual hits...

left @ 1pm for my job.. overall nice to get to the water.. sucks that nothing was biting.. people told me the lake has been pretty dead for the past 2 weeks.. oh well..

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.