The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided after all to make a report, even though it's not much....

Hit local place w/ JaydBee.....Guppies R Us.....I know these fish suck, but it's better than nothing....we ended up w/ @ 5 each.....Here's the best of the bunch(which doesn't say much), best part of the day was seeing a bald eagle on the lake.....that was awesome!!!....All fish, er, I mean MINNOWS, were holding tight to weedlines and caught on jigs and tubes......wouldn't even sniff at anything else that we threw......

Launch time

Bonus picture.......not the greatest shot, but Bald Eagle flying overhead...

Bonus lunch picture....Roast Beef and Swiss, Mayo,Red Onion,Romaine,salt, pepper, oregano, on Chiabatta Bread

·
Registered
96 Posts
thanks for sharing, keep them ressy reports coming. nice pics of the morning fog at launch time. Guppies or not its still nice being out there though regardless of size;)

·
Registered
590 Posts
nothing wrong with those fish Icee....they all can't be five pounders... I love days when you can go out and stick a pile of fish...quanity over quailty and getting lunch like that.. it makes it all the better:)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Lunch was good!!! Especially when I don't have to make it. :)

We could've caught some LM's, but Mitch is allergic to weeds.

He's strictly a smallie fisherman. But give me time. One day he'll see the light!!! :laugh:

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Jigmeister..I actually prefer Boars HeadHorseradish cheddar w/ RB, but I didn't have any, so swiss was ok.... ....at room temp. w/ the RB, it's really delicious.....gotta eat good when out on the water

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
come on John you know I love catching all fish and even though I prefer smallmouth, a nice largemouth is always a good fight......yeah that eAgle was definitely cool. I've seen him a few times there this year that I have seen......I'm headed out tomorrow with Dan.... will let you know how we did

·
Registered
419 Posts
Tomorrow will be tough. Try and stay positive. With the cold front front coming thru tonight, wind up to 15 mph, and temps dropping into the low 50's tonight, fishing might be on the slow side if there's no cloud cover. Have fun and let me know how you did!!!

Stay safe!!

:fishing:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.