The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lost a pound during Christmas week!!! this one was even tougher than Thanksgiving week....even more goodies on display and in the house, but like that other week, I just turned the other way and said " Satan get thee hence!" LOL........

8 pounds, 8 weeks, my plan is working to perfection, just requires a lot of patience because it is so slow and deliberate.......

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Earthy: I am still a long ways away from the "bikini" look! LOL.....

my fault for overdoing it all these past years....

funny, even though I am still way overweight, I feel terrific already......

also did 6 clean reps with 60 pound dumbells last night curling, which for me is a lot of weight on those things, and so my plan of not losing my strength while I lose weight is working so far........

eating all the time too!!!!

today, I will probably get in 7 meals because of the long day ( new years eve).......

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
right......I get hungry every 2 or 3 hours now.....

·
Registered
314 Posts
When do I get to train with you John, aka. Dave Draper!LOL!!! What gym do you train at so I can visit... I will have your tush as tight as Natalie Portmans!! She worked really hard when I trained her for the first Star Wars Phantom Menace.. Got to go to the premier with all the celebs and stuff... Loads of fun...

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Robbie: I'm sure you constantly tested that tush to check for hardness improvement! HAHAHAHAH.......

I sure do remember Dave Draper.....he also made a few of the beach muscle movies back then, a good looking chap and of course, like most of the musclehedz back then, didn't have that outrageous look of today that wouldn't lend itself as well in those type of movies.....

in old "Weiderese", I believe they called him the Blonde Bomber!

back then , they were just dabbling with dianabol and occasional deca shots....now of course, these nuts are injecting growth, insulin, thyroxin and all other sorts of nasties, toying around with their body's systems......

many many of these current guys are going to get seriously ill at one point, including Coleman.....

but they are special people nonetheless because they have those great genetics, and I wish it were so easy that one of us could just take some steroids and then look like them.....

what a pain that must be to try to stay in that kind of conditioning year round..whew! not only the dieting but shaving all your body hair all the time! Nasty!

the only fun part would be training full time......

any other celebs you've been training lately???????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts