The New York Bass Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Reservoir Rat
9,970 Posts
Wow !! what a fish. Sure hope she makes the trip safely to the hatchery.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Cameron,

Although your fish and videos are impressive, I'm going to have to kindly request you stop posting them here at NYBASS. You've made 4 posts here since you joined and all have been links to your lake fork marina. Now, we have nothing against lake fork, or your marina, but we have strict rules regarding members posting for the sole purpose of promoting a product or service. If you'd like to be a sponsor, PM me. You can remain a member in good standing, as this is just a warning, so feel free to discuss non-promotional topics here.thanks, mike

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
As I said Cameron, you're free to post here, as long as you respect our posting guidelines. We understand that you may not have read them and this is just a reminder.

If you're sole reason for being at NYBASS is to promote your business for free, and you don't want to participate beyond that, than i understand you not wanting to post here again.

There are plenty of sites where you are allowed to post promotional threads, like lunkerville.com, but this is not one of them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would figure as the owner of the site you would have more class than to call someone out in the thread...why not take it to a pm? Any chance you had of gaining a sponsor got shot down, well anyhow...last post here. Best of luck-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts