The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Mission Accomplished
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sat 8/31 6am-9am
Light rain, Overcast, low 70's

Woke up to some rain & thunder this morning and was close to calling off the trip (only due to thunder, rain doesn't bother me) ... but SO glad I didn't cancel. :) Camera only came out of the bag once but it counted !!

This pig crushed a top water frog, coming clear out of the water on impact and our jaws dropped :eek:mg:
She buried me in thick weeds and for a second I thought oh :censored: she popped off. But the weight was still there and got her to the boat. Phew !!

I was really hoping to see the digital pop up with 7-something ... but no matter how many times I tried (LOL) it never budged from the 6lb 13oz reading. My best from this body of water.

... and YES I need to work on my smile :laugh: Trust me I WAS HAPPY !

Couldn't have started the weekend any better. Can't wait to get back out.

:peace:
BB

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
This is a sort of reporting on my reading your ( great ) report . So many times when I see the screen name and who is posting , I recall how they are often great photos that accompany this members report. So I try to scroll down slow while reading as not to be distracted by the photo and spoil the flow of reading the report. . . . . It would not work this time .

The 1st thing that came to mind ' this lake is screaming frog bait '

Then after seeing the beauty of a bass you caught ,
the 2nd thing came to mind were the sentiments of NJ Water Grem . . . .
Wild Bill is smiling in heaven :thumb:
The 3rd thing came to mind was Bassin Brian just came up with an alternative avatar .

Great job Bass'n , Brian , congrats to you brother. :cheers:

·
bass addict
7,298 Posts
nice fish brian !!!

·
Mission Accomplished
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks guys !:beerchug:

The 1st thing that came to mind ' this lake is screaming frog bait '

the 2nd thing came to mind were the sentiments of NJ Water Grem

Yes, def a froggy kind of place ... and WB has crossed my mind on many occasions here.

The 3rd thing came to mind was Bassin Brian just came up with an alternative avatar .

Great idea ... and Done ! :thumb:

BB

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.