The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out 2 weeks ago and got nothing. This week was different for sure 8-3-13. I got 12 bass. The best 6 bass photos are attached if you can’t see the picture here is a link. Yes got those on my floating craw beaver bait again. Yes, same old story to most…LOL and some on a new war eagle spinner bait.
And 3 fish on a 1.0 Sq. bill crank. Most was in about 5 feet of water. I guess because the over cast day in the morning. Water was 79 degress. The bass weights are in the picture are : 5.1 lb. 4.4 lb. 3.7lb. 3.0 lb. 2.3 lb. 2.4 lb. I just got a new 958 HD DI and the 8” screen is nice. I can see all the way points from my 997. The way points really help on casting and catching bass in one spot.
Some might say they are small bass but who’s counting. They are still nice bass. And they are not the same bass. Look at the rods and the fish finder you will see they are all different. Rods are fixed up and the screen on the fish finder has different screen shots.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
What a different a week makes . Nice job and nice looking bass , good thing you had a live well to put them in while you changed clothes for different photos . Just kid'n Don't put disclaimers within your reports about them being small or them being the same bass . A dozen basss to the boat makes for a nice outing you score 3-5lb.ers why knock on yourself , unless you're regularly catching 5lb. average and better .

You don't do your catch justice thumbnailing the photos but Thanks for sharing .

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sometimes guys reply back saying they do not want to see 3 lb bass pictures. So I just added that in my report...LOL. I thumbnailing the pictures because they do not let big size photos to be posted so I put them togther and get them to 100KB size for easy attaching.
Thanks for the reply Rockland basser.

·
bass addict
7,298 Posts
if they don't want to see 3 lb bass pictures then they don't have to look.post what ever size fish you like as long as it makes you happy.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks
I took the wife this pass weekend with me. I have to get those picture up soon. She got a pike on a swimjig. I got couple bass.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.