The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
55 Gallon Drums

How clean and do they have to be? metal or plastic? I mayu have an avenue for you. Call my cell: 631-767-6243 -Andrew

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
cleanliness is not a problem, they are going to be filled with toxic waste anyway! LOL.....

·
Banned
3,510 Posts
Or former associates !!!!!

·
Got smallmouths???
1,313 Posts
I also can help you with this, just need to know steel or plastic. You may have to meet me in Westchester in order to get them though.

They would be cleaned but could possibly have some chemical residue, nothing too toxic or flamable.

·
VOODOO CHILE
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You all got me figured out.....

Has anyone seen my wife lately?!!:rolleyes:

Actually planting giant Bamboo in my yard as privacy.Stuff grows to 20' tall and will block out any pools,yards full of toys,or just neighbors in general.

The bamboo grows tall and thick but also sends out shooters that spread and grow thru anything(pool liners,decks,etc)and you don't want to step on 'em,go right thru your foot,can't mow 'em either.
So the trick is to plant 'em in steel drums and keep 'em contained,just never knew where to get'em.

Thanks all for the info and I'll PM or call when I need'em...><>...HS

Very Merry and a Happy to alll!!!!

·
Protect the 2nd Amendment
791 Posts
Never thought or that...nice tip...

·
Got smallmouths???
1,313 Posts
Uuhhmm.....not another fishermen's wife disappering

Hooked,

Easy on the wife disappered thing, exactly a year ago Scott Petterson said the same thing after going fishing, look where he is this Christmas eve, enjoying Bubba's company in jail.:eek::D

Seriously though, plastic drums should suit your purposes quite well, they do not rust out, you can drill holes easily with a cordless drill so that way they get moisture from the surrounding soil and can let moisture out when it is real rainy.

·
Wishin' I'm Fishin'
18,645 Posts
55 Gal Drums

Paul,
I got a source of plastic ones for you here on LI for free.
E-mail me or PM me when interested.

·
VOODOO CHILE
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Big Bill,Thanks Bro!I'll be in touch as soon as I need them.Maybe a few weeks if the weather holds or very early spring.Thanks a bunch!...><>...HS

·
Wishin' I'm Fishin'
18,645 Posts
Paul....

you got a PM with location...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts