The New York Bass Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the opportunity to get out with Gary on this beautiful WINDY day, it felt like 20 mph gusts were constant all day. Water temps were cooler on this lake ranging from 45-48 , the kitchen sink approach worked today , we caught them on blades, jigs, soft plastics, stick baits, etc. We boated over 30 fish, Gary came close to the equivalent of the fishing cycle catching a variety of different species, I caught a good amount of 1-2lb non picture worthy bass. Looking forward to a great 2021 fishing season.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Very nice! I've been out 3 times upstate Albany area and my water temps are a lot cooler... and a lot less fish getting caught as well.

Mark

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
I guess it's spring break for NYC schools and someone is fishing every day or are you doing remote from an Iphone in the boat????!!! LOL!! Awesome trip out there John.... 30 fish is a great early season day notably with the winds that we've been having - makes it even more impressive. Plus Marty will be happy there were no smallies in the shots!!!

Nice Job.

J.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess it's spring break for NYC schools and someone is fishing every day or are you doing remote from an Iphone in the boat????!!! LOL!! Awesome trip out there John.... 30 fish is a great early season day notably with the winds that we've been having - makes it even more impressive. Plus Marty will be happy there were no smallies in the shots!!!

Nice Job.

J.
Yes, this is spring break for NYC, so I'm looking to get out as often as I can, unfortunately the weather isn't looking too good for the rest of the week.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Had the opportunity to get out with Gary on this beautiful WINDY day, it felt like 20 mph gusts were constant all day. Water temps were cooler on this lake ranging from 45-48 , the kitchen sink approach worked today , we caught them on blades, jigs, soft plastics, stick baits, etc. We boated over 30 fish, Gary came close to the equivalent of the fishing cycle catching a variety of different species, I caught a good amount of 1-2lb non picture worthy bass. Looking forward to a great 2021 fishing season.

GOOD FISHING GUYS

·
Registered
5 Posts

What a day !!
Awesome

1 - 12 of 12 Posts