The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Huge was creditied for being Angler of the Year here on NYB but I think we need to recognize somebody who has legitamately done so much for this board in only a matter of weeks. Yea, Yea, John does a great job and he revels in his role as the Tyrant but I think Mike D from NYC should not only be officially thanked but he should be recognized as the Man Who Saved NYBass from Corporate Doom.

I'm expecting some type of super hero photo with Mike's face on it. Like Impending Doom Man. Thanks Mike for keeping this a nice place to visit and hang out on. You have done more to the site in a few short weeks than we've seen in years. Keep it up.

·
Banned
5,446 Posts
Like Earthy said it better than I could have.

Kudos to MIKED.:beerchug:

G

·
Great Job Guys
Thanks to Frank for building the site and a special thanks to John "running" the site since it's inception. Were were all graced when Mike jumped aboard with his wit and humor and overall sense of "well being".
I would ask all members to reach out and GET SOME SPONSORS so the two guys who put their heart and soul into this do not have to shell out money from their pockets !!!!!
Competitive products mean compete PRICES.
Again ....Many Thanks for Stepping Up
Woody

From a PREVIOUS thread

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
Mike has been nothing short of astonishing.......helps when you are totally fluent in computerese, which I am definitely not! that is why Mike and I will be a great team, as we complement each other....

Mike has been indefatigable!

and Gregg: you are getting better and better!

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
what the hell is going on here?... you got me all wrong earthy... i'm in it for the fame and fortune only!...soon this baby is going WORLDWIDE!... i'm talking WORLDBASS.COM!... THE international bass fishing megasite!;)

craig, i'd appreciate some kind of material reminder of this "man of the year" honor... i prefer crystal but a walnut plaque will be ok i guess:p

but seriously, i appreciate the kind words guys... long live NYBASS!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Great job

Like totally groovy :D
Great job Mike & John. Remindes me of Wild Wild West. Artemus and Jim. Techno dude and bad ass
Super pix Gregg. Looking forward to a great year.
Tim

·
Registered
130 Posts
Thanks again Mike!!!
Now that my sister has moved to eastern PA, NYBass is the only 'bind that ties' me to NY. Gene

·
8,124 Posts
Mike,
Thank You For Doing An Excellent Job !!!

Ronnie

·
Registered
314 Posts
I am just curious as to where Mr. Ass Chaps got that beefcake photo!! LOL!!! Hi, Meg!! Happy new Year to you and yours. Hope you and family are very well!

·
Urban Angler
425 Posts
Thanks Mike

Being a photographer I have to object to you guys putting Mikes head on John G's body!

Great job guys and I am glad that this forum exists. It is unlike any of the other forums out there.

·
LM BASS
2,588 Posts
Man of the Year

Mike is doing just a super job on the nations BEST bass web site, congrats.
Gary

1 - 17 of 17 Posts