The New York Bass Forums banner

help; rowboat fishing experience in eastern reservoirs

816 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  fishercat 
#1 ·
hello good sirs or misses,
the application for rowboat waiting list has been mailed but i would like to try and tap into these resources sooner. i am a catch and release angler and allergic to cigarette smoke. i do not experience the level of success in fishing anywhere else in life. although i have the gear to chase any species, i prefer to fish vertically and often anchored unless glassy conditions persist; i have an anchor. i was informed that access into the reservoirs can be precarious at times, i have the gear to help us launch the rowboat under most, if not all conditions.

this time of year, i would encourage us both to use my vertical fishing system; i have enough gear for you as well. full disclosure; this should result in most species but to a much smaller degree the trout because of roaming in the upper water column. it does not make sense, to target one species which often cruises arbitrarily (late fall-spring) when one can easily locate most other species and catch them within the same water.

if you can help me get out onto a pristine resource sooner than my application being accepted or western reservoirs opening, much obliged. send me a pm if you would like to discuss further details; i can provide my phone number at that time if it is more convenient.

thank you for your time and consideration!
peace and long life!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.