This might not interest most, but the small water guys may appreciate it. Completed my Pond Prowler with final upgrades. Over the winter I added a rubber floor, an 8ft shallow water anchor, Upgraded seats to Millenium Marine B100 seats with seat caddies, made a rudder and added my triple shot transducer to it. So now the boat has a Minnkota 55 lb thurst motor with Kipawa prop,Hummingbird 385 CI FF / chart plotter, Lowrance Hook 2 Triplshot (downscale, side scan, chart plotter, Aqua Vue HD under water camera mounted on trolling motor. I ran 1/2 PVC pipe along the seat track lip, glued it in with 3M 5200 adhesive and painted it grey to match the boat all wiring runs thru it no messy wires to trip over. Also glued in the seat tracks with 5200 adhesive. Made the rudder out of an old trolling motor bracket, PVC pipe and pre made rudder blade. Took an 8 inch piece of 3/4 and glued it into the trolling motor bracket with 5200 shallow water anchor slides right thru added spring loaded clip to hold it when not in the water. I use a series 29 battery with a 50 amp breaker that powers everything for 6-8 hrs, also have a solar charger on the battery when i'M out, it does make a difference.Sorry the pics aren't better but I'm pretty happy with it. I've been on the Deleware with it, Candy, Squantz Pond, Harriman lakes and Lillinonah with. Just have to watch the weather and wind.