The New York Bass Forums banner

Hey guys, new user here from Long Island

3K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  kungajim 
#1 ·
Just found this site. Seems kinda lonely here. I fish fresh and salty water. Haven't been out in a while due to responsibilities at home. Lookin' to get out this spring.

#2 ·
never used to be lonely back in the good ol' days, Joe, this was once a very active and vibrant site....times change, and social media has cut into participation here in a big way, along with other factors, but HEY: you are here NOW, so have a presence.....

#8 ·
Hey this is a great forum. You can use the search bar and read old threads. When I first moved to long island I would read threads on this forum for hours. Nassau and Suffolk fishing is real challenging. I learned to enjoy the relaxation and solitude fishing brings rather than always going after the lunker's. Those are just extras!

#10 ·
maybe after this virous garbage is over you can get together and fish with somebody. years ago it was very common. i met a lot of good fishermen on this site.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.