The NYBass 2016 Big Bass Board
It a list of big fish caught and reported about on NYbass, from NY. or a nybass.com event held on a body of water elsewhere.
1) It must be reported about in a fishing report on NYBass.
A proper report with the date and lbs. & oz's I will not chase information
2) It should not be your first post or report, this is for the regular report posters
3) The fishing report must contain a photo of the fish
4) You must be in the photo with the fish (no on the ground or held out just a hand) PLEASE No Blured backgrounds.
5) It must be weighed on a reliable scale. (no guess at weight , estimated or guesstimate )
6) It should be caught by a NYBass member while fishing with a partner.
7) I will decide on solo fishing on a case by case basis.
8) Any fish caught in a tournament counts, but a report on the tournament must be made and contain a photo.
9) The fish must be caught in NY ( or during a nybass.com event )
10) This is for Largemouth over 5lb's and Smallmouth over 4lb's
This is just for bragging rights and I reserve the right to expand or make changes to the format as needed. For now I will be the sole judge if any problem arise and or will call on the other moderators if I need help.
There is a limit to 10 photos that can be added to a post . Therefore there will be 10 entries with photos . Once we limit out , I will cull the names of members with photos . Beneath the list will be the names and links to those who made the list . Good luck to all .
To clarify , If a member has multiple catches , only his biggest bass photo will be posted . Beneath his entry will be the link to the thread to view all his other qualifying catches .
The board will expand and will try to make it more interesting to encourage guys to try to get more active on as well off the water .