The New York Bass Forums banner

Partners in Training...

1K views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  GCBass1 
#1 ·
I had my fishing buddies out for the last two days under some sunny but windy conditions to see what they can do. Well, both girls love to fish and a little wind just won't stop them. Over the two days we caught some nice largemouth and smallmouth on cranks, senkos, carolina rigs and wacky rigs. I asked them both if they would be interested in doing some tournaments with me next year, and without skipping a heart beat, and a big smile, both said YES!!!! So I explained the basics, and started them on the basics and they both passed with no problems. Here are some pics of the fish we got...

and the ever popular "admiring" a smallie look and a crankbait largie...

Looks like next year I won't have any shortage of partners either in a tournament or just out enjoying a day on the water. Thanks for looking friends...

See less See more
#13 ·
on a side note, I love the shirt but it scares me......... :peace:
The T-shirt is awesome. Great job catching and passing on your skills.
Interesting post Dave. Good luck with the "Damsel Duo" next year.
Tim
The shirt is scary but not surprising.....:laugh:

Now, who's daughters did you borrow to fish with you. There's no way they are related to you... :laugh::laugh:

Kidding.

Nice job to all.

#16 ·
Thanks guys...

They are special... It's hard to believe at their age that they would be interested in spending a day on a boat in the summer, and not with their boyfriends. But they love the sport, and I'm all for teaching them what I can. About the shirt....Well, what can I say that it doesn't already say...:laugh: The wife got that for me, hmmmm, I wonder why?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.