The New York Bass Forums banner

Lucky Craft

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Jerk(bait) 
#1 ·
Anyone have a telephone # for Lucky Craft?

#6 ·
A couple of years ago I had a couple of BDS Cranks split at the seam . So I called LC in California and talked to an female employee there who told me to send them back and they would replace them. Well I got the replacements in the mail but included was a letter telling me she was a new employee and did not know any better. So the next time I had a problem I would have to go through the establishment I bought them from. Well that is okay, but with all the LC I have it is hard to remember who I purchased them from. What happened to product service after all at the end of the Day they are still LUCKY CRAFT product.........Soooo I am not surprised at the response you got....

#7 ·
Well my problem was I got a Staysee 90 at the Rockland show,and it had a bent split ring right out of the package. The girl on the phone said I don`t know to me so many times I wanted to kill her.no idea if she can get them,or where I could possibly get them if not from her..Please,,so annoying.

#9 ·
I understand your frustration, but it would almost seem easier just to change the split-ring yourself.

Many tackle shops sell split rings.
Some of them are now tear-drop or oval shaped.

#11 ·
I've seen it sold at some places and its on some non-lc baits too

#12 ·
Yes.
I know BPS sells them in their catalogue, too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.