I will include the seat pedestal and a folding seat, both NIB
Front seat is decked & carpeted for a small platform appearance
Price $435.00

12' Grumman Jon boat (regular width)
Excellent shape...No leaks
Factory Green
Price $375.00

14' Grumman Semi V-hull
Excellent shape...Slight leak in between rowers and rear seat...
(looks like a rivet---boat was only used once since I own it)
Many add-on cleats all over the boat for easy anchor/drift socking
Great boat for stability...
Price $ 475.00

The boats are currently at various reservoir locations...For a "looksy", we can meet at the boats to talk...The V-hull is at Ashokan reservoir...The listed price includes delivery to your door anywhere within 1 hour from my home in lower Westchester or in the case of the V-hull, within proximity to Ashokan...

If you are interested PM me here and include a phone number so we can talk...

Thanks

Mark D

See less See more
#3 ·
yac,

The Landau is at Titicus and the Grumman is at Gleneida...No, I'm not getting a bassboat, just trying to get more organized and reallocate the money to other areas of fishing...What else is there?...(lol)...I'll make you a package deal for all three, then you can have your own fleet !!!

Mark D

#5 ·
Gregg,

Landau boats use a nomenclature where a 1244 is 12 ft long 44 inches wide at the rails...Not sure what it is at the floor, but I would guess about 30 inches, maybe...For all intents and purposes, this is considered a regular width jon...The Grumman jon has roughly those dimensions also, +/- an inch...I don't know the model number on the Grumman, so i just called it a "regular width" jon...

FYI, a wide Landau jon, a 1256, is 56 inches at the rails and about 36 inches at the floor...The comparable version made by Alumacraft is called a 1236 because they use the 12 ft length, but with their measurement of 36 inches at the floor instead of the 55 inches they sport at the rails..."Same shit, just a different smell"...

It's about time you bought your own boat you freeloader (lol)...Buy two or all three and I'll throw in a free air freshener...Move into the drivers seat and stop being the "cargo" for a change...You're like a set of Samsonite luggage when it comes to fishing (lol)...Love ya Gregg...

Mark D

#7 ·
Yes Gregg, it was a wide jon...

The good thing about the regular width jon boats is that they glide much easier through the water with relatively little surface area actually hitting the water compared to the wides...

I fished comfortably from it for several years, but as my tackle box grew, and my gear proliferated, I just couldn't fish two overpacked guys like myself comfortably...

If you want to "run and gun", you cant beat it...Because it is so light and easy to get into the water quickly and not a pain in the ass to pull out at the end of the day when you're tired...The boats manage themselves on the water great and I prefer them sometimes, especially when I am alone and on the move...But those stories are for another time...

Mark D

#9 ·
Felix I sent you a PM

Felix,

I sent you a PM with my contact info and an invite for this w/e...My PM box is more roomy now, so try and re-send your info as needed...Happy Thanksgiving "cat"...

The One Armed bandit

Mark D

#12 ·
Grumman Jon Boat --- Sold

Landau Jon Boat --- Sold

The 14 ' Grumman v--hull is still waiting for one of you lucky NYbassers...What do I have to do to put you in this "creampuff" ?

Interesting trades are welcome...LOL

Mark D

#17 ·
The following boats are for sale:

12' Landau 1244 Jon boat
Factory Green
Excellent shape...No leaks...
This boat accepts a seat pedestal in rowers seat position
I will include the seat pedestal and a folding seat, both NIB
Front seat is decked & carpeted for a small platform appearance
Price $435.00

12' Grumman Jon boat (regular width)
Excellent shape...No leaks
Factory Green
Price $375.00

14' Grumman Semi V-hull
Excellent shape...Slight leak in between rowers and rear seat...
(looks like a rivet---boat was only used once since I own it)
Many add-on cleats all over the boat for easy anchor/drift socking
Great boat for stability...
Price $ 475.00

The boats are currently at various reservoir locations...For a "looksy", we can meet at the boats to talk...The V-hull is at Ashokan reservoir...The listed price includes delivery to your door anywhere within 1 hour from my home in lower Westchester or in the case of the V-hull, within proximity to Ashokan...

If you are interested PM me here and include a phone number so we can talk...

Thanks

Mark D
You can place these boats and rent them out

I offer a catalog in which you can place your yachts for free. Here, customers can contact the owners directly, do not charge a commission. While it's free, I think you need to use it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.