The New York Bass Forums banner

3rd Annual WJB Memorial Open Partners Tournament

4K views 37 replies 13 participants last post by  Luke 
#1 ·
Date : Sunday October 19th, 2008

Time:
Registration 05:30-07:00 hrs
Tournament Hours: 07:30-15:30 hrs

Entry Fee: $100 per boat(includes lunker)
Eight Fish Limit..
Boat numbers will be drawn after registration is completed.

Flyer and entry form is available at
http://www.adirondackbassclub.com/

Hope to see you there...

Please Note:
Some flyers may have gotten out that inadvertently listed the tourney as leaving South Bay..
We changed to Ti this year as the docks were out of South Bay last year and it made launching difficult. The docks at Ti are usually in until the end of October..

See less See more
#7 ·
Correction.. I need to read my own flyers!

You can just show up.. Registration is from 5:30-7:00... We'll draw boat numbers right after and we're planning takeoff at 7:30am

#10 ·
Can't wait!!

Im like there dude!!! I was having a great day last year up until I tried to get up on plain with my trolling motor down and busted the thing :dunce: man that hurt my hart haha. I blame it on first year as a boater and lack of experience well thats what I keep telling myself as I get lauphed at.:laugh:

#11 ·
really don't even need the big motor up there to do well...
Got the call last night, we got a room and we are in...
might be some beer in the harley for anybody interested...

#14 ·
41 last year..

There isnt a boat count as of yet as we are not requiring preregistration. Tourney goes on with 2 boats or 200..

I can say that by the level of interest that has been expressed we should have at least 30-40 again.. Maybe more

#15 ·
FYI... had an event this sat at TI... 7 minutes in...motacus Blowdupicus... Again... just in time for vacation... I'm in great mood right now...
should be 50+...
will be a great time...
harley won't be there, but beer will be around me somewhere...

#26 ·
OK guys..

We'll see you there...

Word of caution.. The bite this week has been off... It was a little off last weekend.. but from what Im hearing.. Its gotten ugly.. I'm leaving in a few to go poke around up there..

Talk to you later..

#28 ·
Just confirmed up with a new partner. I had to go through my complete fishing friends list to come up with a partner. His name is Alan & it will be his 1st real tournament hopefully he can bring some luck with him? I was almost going to back out but my daughters travel softball tryouts were canceled so what the hell I'll give it a go! Actually I always feel like I have a chance on Champlain just hoping that there isn't a fog delay? If there is are you planning on extending the tournament by an hour or so?

Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.